Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hey there, world!  David here, but you probably already figured that part out.  As you've also probably figured out, I haven't posted here for a while.  School, activism, work, defeating the fire nation, learning the true meaning of friendship- I had been quite busy at UC Irvine and it got in the way of consistently updating.

Now, I have been finished with UC Irvine for about two months.  Since then, things have changed.  I have changed.  I hardly even giggle to myself when people say the word "duty" anymore (...okay, that's a lie).

I now have a new blog here on Blogger.  It's similar to this one, in that there is no overarching theme or topic, because I have the laserlike focus of a laser built by laser creationists.  However, my newer blog is filled with far less sass.  Instead, the focus is more on "the main point of the post" or whatever.  So give that bad boy a look.  I'm not saying it will make you a better lover or improve your social life, but no studies have been released to suggest otherwise.  Do you really want to take that chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment